Monday 6 December 2010

Object that describes me. Uni project

 The object i brought in was a picture of my son Gabriel and myself as nothing shows who you are better than your own kid. This was taken a week after first meeting him(long story). We are both really tired as had been on the beach all day. this pic is really important to me as it was the best day in my life.
 Gabriels house is on this map. i chose to concentrate on maps as i often look at this map and wonder where he is right now. is he walking to school or in his house. it helps me picture it. already writting this i cant wait to see him again
this is a treasure map cut into card from lisbon to london or the other way around.
love this beach, teaching Gabs not to be scared of the water,how to make castles.........and destroy them.
ice cream ,swimming, an putting seaweed on my head to look like hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment