Thursday 2 December 2010

Paintings

 I was really happy with this 1, just whited out an old painting an drew over it with a fat marker an added some spraypaint, took about half hour an looks nice imo
 sold to djlouise+1
 this took ages and was huge. about 7 foot high, it now lives in a converted barn in france, owned by a loverly couple who also bought the sister painting shown below
 getting back to my roots, tokie was my tag back in the day
 massive backdrop for technoshit soundsystem
 me an a few of my pics to give u a general size
 this foxy lady now lives in lisboa
 this unfinished painting is now in spain. the person who bought it was leaving the uk and wanted at once so i never got to finish it
 the sister pic to the one posted earlier, also residing in france
 one of my many backdrops for regularand notorious client 'scumtek'
 my favorite backdrop for scumtek crew. scumoween night. these paintings were huge an i was usually given less than a weeks notice. by the time the rave was staring i was usually exhausted and the paint still wet
 smoking girl, i still have this
 i wish i still had this one
 another scummy production
backdrop for italian soundsystem, still have it as they didnt pay the total amount, kinda like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment